The Target Beauty Box is back – $7 includes shipping. It is valued at over $35. Boxes are very limited and sell out extremely fast. Here is a full list and description of the products that are included. There are two full size products and the rest are samples or deluxe sized samples. These boxes sell out super fast and are limited in number, so don’t wait.
Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast – plumps lashes 400% fuller with a unique load and comb brush – full size, $5.99
Clairol Hair Food Moisturizing Mask – deep cleansing mask removes dulling residues to reveal luster and shine. I have used this product before and it made my hair really soft. The reviews on this are excellent. This one item alone more than pays for the box – Full size, $11.99
Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Mist – a pre-sun spray that helps protect your hair from sun damage while also boosting shine. I’ve used this before and it’s great for sun protection, very hydrating! This looks to be a deluxe size sample – full size is $19.99
Two Olay face products in sample sizes – Moisturizing Toner and Day Lotion
Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express – teeth whitening strips to remove stains – looks like you get one or two of these.
Target just launched a new beauty box yesterday. For just $7 you get 5 nice big deluxe sample sizes of some really great products. It Includes:
1. Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz): A favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish.
2. Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Revive your blowout instantly with an airy mist that absorbs dirt and oil leaving hair clean, fresh and lively.
3. Laneige BB Cushion Sample (Target Exclusive): Pat and press your way to perfect skin with revolutionary 5-in-1 cushion technology that brightens, protects, cools, covers and prevents shine.
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (.18 oz): Glide-on glam. A velvety blend of mineral oil and powder, this creamy pencil does double beauty duty as a radiant eyeshadow.
5. LOréal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick (.18 fl oz): Knockout hues meet conditioning care in a gorgeous formula infused with precious micro-oils that intensify color, smooth lips and add shine. Colors will vary.
I did hear some rumblings about the fact that Target used to offer this box for free and then they charged $5 and now $7. The fact is the free one was really small samples and this is much larger in size. And you’re getting about $30 worth of product for $7, no shipping. I think it’s an incredible deal, especially when you consider an Ipsy or Birchbox probably wouldn’t include this much swag and you’re being charged $10. I say you get what you pay for and I’m more then thrilled to snag this up. There were some questions regarding the Laneige color and if you don’t get the right color you can actually exchange it in Target for a new one. So win/win! Go grab yours because I’m sure they’re going to sell out fast!