I love this new monthly subscription company that is all about trying new perfumes. It is for both men and women and it’s called Scentbird. For $14.99 a month you receive a 8ml bottle of designer perfume. And for my followers you can use code Coco25 and get 25% off your first months subscription! So you take a quiz that helps you narrow down your preferences, you also insert your favorite brands, perfumes you’ve liked in the past and it gives you a list of perfumes that would be good for you to try based on the information you entered.
Now my biggest issue with perfume is I’m allergic to a lot of them — too much floral gives me a blinding headache. I wasn’t sure this avenue of finding a perfume was going to work because of it. I chose more “fruity” and “spicy” perfumes rather than “floral”. I did the quiz and set up and it lead me to try Gucci Guilty and I LOVE IT! There are over 350 scents to choose from……Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Bvlgari, Dior, Ralph Lauren, Tom Ford, Chloe, Coach….and the list goes on and on.
Your first month’s subscription gives you this cute little black case that twists to push the bottle up and down. The vial slides in and out of the black case. An instruction card is included. You rate the perfume after you’ve tried it and it gives you new options. You add the ones you’d like to try to your perfume queue and they select a new perfume each month from your list. The size is perfect for traveling and it’s cheaper than the rollerballs you buy at Sephora and Ulta.
Tom Ford is next on my list to try! And this is going to make my life so much easier with TSA on my next vacation. 🙂
Target just launched a new beauty box yesterday. For just $7 you get 5 nice big deluxe sample sizes of some really great products. It Includes:
1. Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz): A favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish.
2. Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Revive your blowout instantly with an airy mist that absorbs dirt and oil leaving hair clean, fresh and lively.
3. Laneige BB Cushion Sample (Target Exclusive): Pat and press your way to perfect skin with revolutionary 5-in-1 cushion technology that brightens, protects, cools, covers and prevents shine.
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (.18 oz): Glide-on glam. A velvety blend of mineral oil and powder, this creamy pencil does double beauty duty as a radiant eyeshadow.
5. LOréal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick (.18 fl oz): Knockout hues meet conditioning care in a gorgeous formula infused with precious micro-oils that intensify color, smooth lips and add shine. Colors will vary.
I did hear some rumblings about the fact that Target used to offer this box for free and then they charged $5 and now $7. The fact is the free one was really small samples and this is much larger in size. And you’re getting about $30 worth of product for $7, no shipping. I think it’s an incredible deal, especially when you consider an Ipsy or Birchbox probably wouldn’t include this much swag and you’re being charged $10. I say you get what you pay for and I’m more then thrilled to snag this up. There were some questions regarding the Laneige color and if you don’t get the right color you can actually exchange it in Target for a new one. So win/win! Go grab yours because I’m sure they’re going to sell out fast!