Sephora has now made it easier to pick a fragrance that’s best suited towards your needs, style and body complex. Personally, I’m really excited about this! I have allergies to most floral scents and it gives me a horrible headache. I also feel like a lot of perfumes just don’t fit my chemistry. I have been fortunate enough to find my signature scent which is just a classic Burberry perfume. I’ve used it now for about 7 years and it smells divine on me. I always have people asking me about my perfume and friends say they smell it now and it makes them think of me, which I love. 🙂
I think it’s important for every woman to find that perfect fragrance that makes them feel beautiful. And what girl doesn’t love smelling beautiful?
Even though I’ve found my signature scent and I don’t see it being replaced, I certainly would like to occasionally change it up and have some options. I can’t wait to try out the new Fragrance IQ at Sephora. It helps you pinpoint fragrances by asking you a series of questions and then it actually dispenses up to three fragrance samples. How awesome is that? No more trying to find a salesgirl and having to ask for a sample. And I’d rather answer a few questions and get a better range of options for me then trying to smell perfumes until I have a splitting headache. Have you found your signature scent? What is it?
Target just launched a new beauty box yesterday. For just $7 you get 5 nice big deluxe sample sizes of some really great products. It Includes:
1. Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz): A favorite of runway stylists, this massive-hold spray adds brilliant shine and brushes out in a flash, leaving hair with a clean, satin finish.
2. Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Revive your blowout instantly with an airy mist that absorbs dirt and oil leaving hair clean, fresh and lively.
3. Laneige BB Cushion Sample (Target Exclusive): Pat and press your way to perfect skin with revolutionary 5-in-1 cushion technology that brightens, protects, cools, covers and prevents shine.
4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (.18 oz): Glide-on glam. A velvety blend of mineral oil and powder, this creamy pencil does double beauty duty as a radiant eyeshadow.
5. LOréal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick (.18 fl oz): Knockout hues meet conditioning care in a gorgeous formula infused with precious micro-oils that intensify color, smooth lips and add shine. Colors will vary.
I did hear some rumblings about the fact that Target used to offer this box for free and then they charged $5 and now $7. The fact is the free one was really small samples and this is much larger in size. And you’re getting about $30 worth of product for $7, no shipping. I think it’s an incredible deal, especially when you consider an Ipsy or Birchbox probably wouldn’t include this much swag and you’re being charged $10. I say you get what you pay for and I’m more then thrilled to snag this up. There were some questions regarding the Laneige color and if you don’t get the right color you can actually exchange it in Target for a new one. So win/win! Go grab yours because I’m sure they’re going to sell out fast!